Monday, August 16, 2010

Music Mondays - Katy Perry - Teenage Dream





















Katy Perry - Teenage Dream Lyrics

You think I'm pretty
Without any make-up on
You think I'm funny
When I tell the punch line wrong
I know you get me
So I'll let my walls come down, down

Before you met me
I was a wreck
But things were kinda heavy
You brought me to life
Now every February
You'll be my valentine, valentine

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I
We'll be young forever

You make me
Feel like
I'm living a Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's runaway
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

We drove to Cali
And got drunk on the beach
Got a motel and
Built a fort out of sheets
I finally found you
My missing puzzle piece
I'm complete

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I
We'll be young forever

You make me
Feel like
I'm living a Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's runaway
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

I might get your heart racing
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight



You make me
Feel like
I'm living a Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's runaway
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

XOXO  

21 comments:

Erika ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

what a GREAT post - i never heard of the song (i don't listen to the radio much, um not really at all for some reason) .. but i LOVE how you picked the pictures with the lyrics - loves it!

Marian said...

I'm obsessed with this song right now. I absolutely love it!! I saw a video of her singing it live in Australia and she rocked it

Lulu said...

Great photo / text post for the song! You picked great photos, love it!

She went to my high school, but I'm older so don't know her, we weren't there at the same time. And that's about it for my 6 degrees of separation from anyone famous! :)

Mimi said...

this is so cool! i love it! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Faith said...

the words to that song is amazing! makes me happy to read it.

p.s. October!!! :)

Kara said...

I will check it out!

Debby said...

I love her, that's a great song! Fun post. xo

Heather {A Measure Of...} said...

aww, this is so sweet! :)

Mary said...

Love this post! So much :)

Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls

Fashion Meets Food said...

I love Katy Perry and I love this post! This pictures are fabulous!

xo

Schnelle Couture said...

I love this song and the pics with the lyrics are genius! Cute blog!

Thanks for the sweet comment and well wishes!

Brianna! said...

This is SERIOUSLY my favorite favorite favorite SONG right now
I adore Katy Perry
she's such a doll:)
THIS SONG IS AMAZING And makes me dance!
ha
xoxo
bB
ps. LOVING your blog.

Ashleigh said...

I love how you did this!

When I first heard this song I thought there was no way I would like it as much as California Girls. It took a few times of listening to it to fall in love with the lyrics but now I'm hooked. The Valentine line is my favorite!

Paislea Elyse said...

i love your blog! it's so cute!! thanks for following mine!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Reeeeally nice!!! xo

Melissa said...

Wow, this must have taken forever to put together!

Steph S. said...

This is amazing! Your hard work paid off - I loved this! That song is one of my favorites right now - I'm giving you the "post of the day award"... haha!

MJ said...

Love these images :)
SOOOOO amazing!

Lacey in the City said...

Great lyrics, right???

Hotcakes said...

i love it <3 :)

City Dreamer said...

Hey jenny xoxo, thanks for the compliment! I love your photos even more! What a marvelous idea!! :)