Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What I'm reading... All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris

I'm almost finished with the 7th book of the Southern Vampire series (AKA The Sookie Stackhouse Novels), I started the series about 6 months ago, and it's nice to be able to just start on the next book, I hate waiting :)


I just finished season two of True Blood, and like snoop, I'm a fan!

So far the movie and books has followed Sookie's story kinda similarly, but the rest is totally different except for the names of the characters. I like that because then it's not too far off, but there is some new stuff too. Except I'm curious because Sookie and Bill are going in a different direction and I'm excited to see Alcide! And I think Joe Manganiello will do a good job with that roll! I can't wait for season 3 to come out on dvd!!

Has anyone started watching season 3? How do you like it so far?
Images 1, 2


XOXO

8 comments:

Steph S. said...

I've never read these books or watched true blood. I'm thinking it's a Fall/winter project of mine! Then i'll stay holed up for weeks, reading and watching it :)

Nikki said...

Thankx you:)

Oh I thought of reading a book hAHa, I have been saying this for ages, never got the energy to walk to the nearest library. Oh I am lazy xD

Claire Kiefer said...

I've never read the books or seen the show but I want to cause they're all the rage! Seems like perfect summer reading. :)

Join the Gossip said...

I have never seen the show =( I pay $100 a month and don't even have any of the good channels - stupid cable company!!!

I need to start reading so badly. I've been lazy. It's embarassing how many books I've started on and not finished.

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Season 3? Yaaa I just rented Disc 2 of Season 1, just a tad behind. I read all the books already though so I really want to catch up with the show but I don't have HBO so I might have to order it!

freckleonthenose said...

I wonder if I'd like the books better than the show. I think the bad accents are a good 30% of why I don't like it. :) Are the books a pretty easy read?

DSS said...

I have never read the books or seen the show. Definitely a winter "project" for this girl :)

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I've read all the books and love them! I don't have HBO so I can't wait for season 3 to come out on dvd!