Sunday, July 11, 2010

~My Big Brother Predicts~

So obviously I'm totally guessing here, but I think that Kathy is the Saboteur... I think that Big Brother will try to pick someone who no one would expect to be the bad guy. Kathy is a mom and a cop so no one would guess her to be the one to sabotage the house.



And if I had to guess who would win it all I would pick Brendon: he seems likable, mature, athletic which should be a good combo. But maybe people will seem him as a threat and try to get him out early...



XOXO

4 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans said...

As much as I already don't like Enzo, I think he could go far. I can't stand Kathy and I think you might be right!

mrs.mfc said...

I get that vibe from Kathy too. My husband 100% swears that it is going to be Britney though.. I hope not because I really like her. I haven't decided who I think will win though. I think it is going to be a great season!

A Wedding Story said...

I have never watching this BUT after reading so many bloggers comment on it, I kinda want to watch!

Kristin said...

glad i found someone else likes this show! i am getting so tired of watching brendan and rachel making out and what not. they've only known eachother two weeks. Dont you feel like Kristin doesnt get much time on the episodes?