Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I finally saw it! - THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE

Friday night I went to Twilight Saga: Eclipse!



I loved the books and the movies and I think this was the best one yet. The last book was my favorite, so I'm excited for the next two movies! If I had to pick a side, I would definitely go team Jacob, he is funny and you wouldn't have to be dead to be with him... plus Edward seems a little controlling but whatever. I went with my "dance-line" friends that I've known since junior high, and I always have a great time with them! Then we had margaritas, my favorite, to finish the night!

XOXO

7 comments:

Steph S. said...

Old friends, margaritas, and Taylor Lautner... sounds like a great time to me! I loved Eclipse and can't wait for the next two, either!

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Oooh how fun it was sooo good! That dance photo is adorable! Reminds me of cheerleading days.

Crazy Shenanigans said...

How fun! I thought it was the best one yet!

Jammer said...

ahh I haven't seen it yet! The suspense is killing me even though I know what happens haha.

http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

Pop Champagne said...

I still haven't seen it! omg!! yees I would recommend Inception for sure, it's such a good movie, heck it got like 9/10 on IMDB when I checked, and usually movies on IMDB get like 6/10! and no kidding on Taylor Momsen, she's acting like this torn rock star but she's only 16... Kurt Cobain actually had things he was torn over!

Yelena said...

Hmmm. i'm not a big fan of the twilight series, just not my thing i guess :)
anyway, lovely blog :) thank you so much for stopping by mine! :)
i gave you a blog award :) welcome to the club! ;)
xo.

Nikki said...

Oh I havent been a big fan of twilight series, but I think I have to watch this movie. :D
hihi

Thankx,

tc