Friday, July 9, 2010

5 things I love to do in the summer

Float!

floating in the lake in Minnesota picture photo girls

Wear super bright nail polish - this is China Glaze's "Pool Party" - Sawyer likes it too :)

China Glaze Pool Party nail polish picture photo color hot pink nails

China Glaze Pool Party nail polish picture photo color hot pink nails


Soak in the sun (even if I'm probably wearing sunscreen)

Soak in the sun tan picture vintage black and white picture photoMake Yucca - oh and drink it...




Go to the drive in - i always forget about this one too, but it's so fun!
Drive in - Grease Style! picture danny sandy movie XOXO

12 comments:

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

What is this Yukka thing? The photo below that looks like a tasty cocktail? That nail polish is SUPER cute I might have to go snatch that up. I always tan with sunscreen you still get tan! Your ring is beautiful too btw.

The Zhush said...

I think I like to do all those things too...but what on earth is Yukka? :)

Jammer said...

I love the drive in! But, the only one in the area is like 45 minutes across the city - definitely worth the trip a couple of times during the summer though :)

http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

Anna Walker said...

What is Yukka!? I will try to google it soon-ish! P.s. I love, love, love the nail polish, and wow! that ring is impressive too! :)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Fashion Meets Food said...

Wow I love that polish color I must go buy it!

xo

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I love your list! All of those are great!

Kinsey Michaels said...

I love those floats! They look super comfy! And great nail polish. Brights are so perfect for summer.

Heather {A Measure Of...} said...

Looks like I'm going to have to look up yukka too! Drive ins are awesome! Can't wait to take my sweetheart to one someday!

bananas. said...

is yukka that stuff you're holding in the pic above? if so, i want some NOW!!!

looks refreshing and alcoholic.

Nikki said...

Oh lovely photos.

Love the nailpolish :D hihii

Thankx!

DSS said...

Yukka! Mmmm.....

wendy said...

I LOVE the nailpolish. you inspired me to buy pool party nailpolish on ebay just now. Im going to enjoy it for summer of 2011. Thank you!