Thursday, June 3, 2010

Southern Lights

I went to Southern Lights recently and was pretty impressed by all the one-of-a-kind items!

I loved this "Candelier" - I thought it would look pretty above my kitchen/dining room table:



This ginormous crystal ball was very sparkly... but a little expensive for me, $35K!

But it did change colors...









I really liked the warm, earthy feel of this agate ceiling light:



And how cool is this unique style of ceiling fan:



They have a ton of distinct items



XOXO

2 comments:

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Love all the sparkles, so pretty! Have a great weekend!
XO
Kristin

Mommy Drinks Because You Cry said...

Doesn't make a person feel real fabulous when a crystal ball cost more than they make in an entire year!
I'd totally stalk the person who bought that though!