Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oh Snoop

I am starting to really like Snoop!

Snoop Dogg released a new song and music video "Oh Sookie" in honor of the tv show "True Blood." I've only gotten around to watching about half of the first season, but I'm currently reading the 6th book in the Sookie Stackhouse Series, "Definitely Dead." I ♥ them!!! I've totally hopped on the whole vampire bandwagon, and I'm glad that ole Snoop doesn't try to be too cool for the trend. He just might be as bad as some of the twilight girls and Edward :)

In his video, theirs Sookie-look-a-likes dancing in front of Merlotte's:



It's sooo funny, you have to watch it!



I also love Snoop's video with Katy Perry in "California Girls," also very funny!






XOXO

5 comments:

Lauren said...

This is pretty funny. I like that he does trendy stuff like this but still somehow remains so cool.

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Lol that song is funny! I just finished the latest book it was okay I didn't like it as much as I did the early ones.

Kristin said...

I love Katy's new song!! That video is funny!

silvi said...

Cool post!!!Keep up the good work and I will drop by your blog again!
xoxos


www.pinkblokitten.blogspot.com

Kara said...

I love the California Gurls video