Thursday, June 24, 2010

Celebrity guys with adorable little dogs

You know what they say...




I admit that Brent Favre is a total drama queen, but I love that he's a Viking and his little yorkie, Jazzmin. So sweet!!





Tom Brady also is a NFL quarterback with a love for little yorkies...



Josh Duhamel got a cute little dachshund and even a vikings shirt... no way! awesome! Oh yeah, and Fergie too... I heart her





Orlando Bloom with a super cute yorkie





Russell Brand with a cute little maltese



Elvis might have been a hound dog, but he seems to like cute little fluffy dogs






Adrien Brody loves his little chihuahua, Ceelo






maybe this was just for two and half men, but Steven Tyler's maltese is the cutest!



XOXO

10 comments:

Kara said...

Love this. I've decided to follow you. If you want to return the favor: http://kara-liveoutloud.blogspot.com

Jammer said...

haha this is too cute! Love it.

http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

AAAAHhh I LOVEEE little dogs. That was what really reeled me in (jk) with my boyfriend.. He LOVES little dogs and we have a yorkie and we always say never another big one.. Well maybe.. But small dogs rock our worlds and their little personalities?! Aww. Do you have a little dog?

bananas. said...

oh i love bret favre!

not sure if i'm a fan of guys with little dogs...espesh since i can't stand girls with little dogs.

no offense to the dogs though.

Debby said...

What a cute post! I am a big lover of small dogs so it is funny to see my son who is 6 ft. on the ground talking baby talk to our little dog! Makes me chuckle every time. xo

drollgirl said...

bah! it is so funny to see these MOSTLY macho dudes with tiny wussy dogs! adorable!

p.s. i like tiny wussy dogs, too, but kind of prefer the bigger and sturdier models. :)

Marcie said...

Great post Jenny! I love your blog. It is so fun.

xo Marcie

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

How cute! I never realized so many of these guys have little dogs. That is way too sweet!

Kristin said...

OMG...Tom Brady and the bike. So funny...and cute!

shakil hossain said...

I love it. Our mom tells us stories about past pets and stories about us all the time. Usually it is when we are out walking (where we are alone so no one has Mom sent to a psych ward), but she feels that it is good for us to hear her tell us stories about past pets as well as ourselves. We like to listen but never comment. Looking for large dog breeds for families Wondering what large dog breeds are good with kids or would be good for apartments Find out here A complete list of large dog breeds