Friday, June 25, 2010

Panda Dog and Panda Puppies

So I came across this adorable baby panda video, it's short and you have to watch this with sound! SOOOO adorable!!



After watching that, it's no wonder that people are dying their dogs hair to make them look like cute little panda dogs. Panda dogs seem to be a trend in places like Japan, China and Taiwan.

panda dog, pandadog baby panda puppy panda chow puppy photo picture

panda dog, pandadog baby panda puppy panda chow puppy photo picture

panda dog, pandadog baby panda puppy panda chow puppy photo picture

This is the panda dog that started the trend in Japan, he was orphaned (and in pretty bad shape) and adopted by a stylist who found pet safe dye. In the video of this dog he seems pretty happy
panda dog, pandadog baby panda puppy panda chow puppy photo picture

However, I hope this panda dog trend doesn't go too far... not only is it a little ridiculous, it could easily turn cruel. If the owner is careful and safe about getting their dog's hair dyed, that's one thing. But I can see a lot of problems...

And this poodle just looks absurd, poor guy



XOXO

15 comments:

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Baby pandas are SO CUTE! Aw!

Jammer said...

haha omg...this is even cuter than the macho dudes with little dogs!

Happy friday!

drollgirl said...

i love pandas! i want one!!! so badly!

and the dogs as pandas are hilarious!!!

...love Maegan said...

want one!!!!!

Debby said...

Oh, that panda is so cute... I want one! Love the little sounds he made. Not sure I would dye my dogs, though, even if it is safe it just doesn't seem right. xo

Marcie said...

these dogs are a trip! i want one!

marcie

Pop Champagne said...

oh a panda dog! lol this reminds me of when my sister was younger she used to call raccoons panda dogs haha. Pandas are adorable.

The Zhush said...

The Panda dog is really too much...big AWWWS all around1

Jazzsquared and Macksquared said...

awe the panda dog breaks my heart. your blog is cute!! i think you might like mine! check it out and follow if you like:)

storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

Aspiring Kennedy said...

hahah this seems so ridiculous... but i still want to try this! haha... they look so so cute! :)

www.aspiringkennedy.com

givemefashionnow said...

the panda dog kinda freaked me out at first! but its cute!
love your blog! & you should check mine out and maybe follow it? also check out my giveaway!

givemefashionnow.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think there well cute wish I had 1 lol

Anonymous said...

Panda dog is awsome whont one

Colin Seal said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. It help me very much to solve some problems. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us. I appreciate it very much! Looking forward to another great blog!

Kind Regards,

Colin Seal
Click Here