Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Red Pillows

I made these red pillows with the white flower pattern and got the red cushions to go with them for on the porch:



I don't really sew - at least not since high school - and I don't have a sewing machine so it was kinda a big project for me :) ok, not really but still



At least Charlie made them look nice



I'd eventually like to get new chairs and maybe a cute table - at first I thought I wanted adirondack chairs but now I'm thinking maybe I like wicker more. Here's an idea of what I like:



XOXO

4 comments:

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

The pop of red is stunning and the puppy ohhhh so cute!
XO
Kristin

drollgirl said...

well done!!! they look fab! and your dog?!?!? ADORABLE!!!

kostas said...

May I have a glass of white wine there please?
Wonderful place.

Catherine said...

The cushions look gorgeous! Love the contrast against the white chair!

And your dogs....I love them! I have a little maltese called Daisy...aren't they the most adorable dogs?!

I just found your blog via dustylu! Im your newest follower!