Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lady Gaga will be in concert at Xcel Energy Center on August 30!!!

I'm so excited that Lady Gaga is coming to St. Paul! I really want to go, but tickets aren't on sale yet so I have to wait...

I just watched Lady Gaga’s new Music Video “Telephone” featuring BeyoncĂ© Knowles - it’s apparent that she has a sense of humor, but some things are kinda weird… ok, totally bizarre would be more accurate. Like why her thing is to poison people? Not really sure if I like that, especially now that’s it’s involved a dog! Oh well, she likes to be shocking. The video had amazing visuals; she continues to outdo herself in this department.



XOXO

1 comment:

Leif Hagen said...

Lady Gaga! Rock on! Thanks for following my Eagan Daily Photo blog. Fun to find your funky, fashionable, fun blog!
Cheers