Monday, February 1, 2010

My weekend

Thursday – not quite the weekend yet but I watched the end of the third season of heroes… and I don’t care what people say, it’s still good!!! Logan left for his bachelor party weekend in Chicago L but luckily I had friends and family who kept me company and it was a fun weekend

Friday – went to Cam Ranh Bay (Vietnamese restaurant) with my dad – super good food and lots of vegan stuff. Then I spent the night with Jamie – we went to a wine tasting

and then to Oak City. A nice couple out for their anniversary gave us their bottle of Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin – it was very yummy.

Saturday – hung out with my momma – watched Ghost of Girlfriends Past – it was a cute movie.
Sunday – did a little shopping and Logan got back from the windy city. Oh yeah and watched the red carpet for the Grammys... love Gaga's dress

No comments: