Thursday, January 28, 2010

Annoyed...

i'm feeling pretty annoyed over the past few days, but I realize that I just need to stop feeling this way and get over it… so instead of thinking about any of these:

Stuff that gets to me:
  • people who think they are way smarter than they are
  • early mornings
  • people who use people
  • arguing with someone who's just as stubborn as I am
  • rude people
  • cigarette smoke
  • being wasteful
  • animal cruelty
  • anything gory

so instead i'm focusing on...

Stuff I ♥:

  • my family & friends
  • my puppies
  • pictures & memories
  • cute girly stuff with hearts, x’s & o’s, etc.
  • Lady Gaga
  • cuddling
  • margaritas & Mexican food
  • reading vampire books & chick lit
  • really tacky reality tv shows
  • dancing
  • animals (especially the cute ones )
  • movies and tv that make me laugh






No comments: